Standard MAG-MATE Insulation Displacement Crimp (IDC) terminals for magnet wire terminations.
MAG-MATE terminals are available in poke-in, poke-in tab, splice, crimp wire barrel, solder post, quick connect tab, pin and receptacle styles.
Standard MAG-MATE terminates magnet wire ranging from 34-12 AWG [0.16 -2.05 mm].
Each IDC slot size terminates a range of up to four consecutive magnet wire sizes.
- Terminates all magnet wire film insulations
- Eliminates need for prestripping conductors
- Eliminates need to post insulate termination
- Excess magnet wire is automatically trimmed during the termination process
- Simultaneously terminates two magnet wires of the same size in one terminal
- Various lead wire attachment options available
- Available in strip form for semi-automatic or fully automatic insertions
- Available in loose piece form for hand tool insertions
- Varnish resist tab terminals are available for special applications
- High speed, fully automated integrated systems provide uniform terminations reliability at the lowest possible applied cost
- Clean metal-to-metal interface produces stable, gas-tight electrical terminations free of oxides and other contaminants
- Recognized under the Component Recognition Program of Underwriters Laboratories Inc
Magnet Wire Termination MAG-MATE Connectors
14.8 x 6.1 x 3
ECCN / UNSPSC