The TC62D748CFG is a constant-current driver for LED and LED display lighting applications.
The output current from each of the 16 outputs is programmable via a single external resistor.
The TC62D748CFG contains a 16-channel shift register, a 16-channel latch, a 16-channel AND gate and a 16-channel constant-current output.
Fabricated with a CMOS process, the TC62D748CFG allows high-speed data transfer.
It operates with a 3.3- or 5-V power supply.
- Supply voltages : VDD = 3.0 V to 5.0 V
- 16-output built-in
- Output current setup range : IOUT = 1.5 to 90 mA
- Constant current output accuracy (@ REXT = 1.2 kΩ, VOUT = 1.0 V, VDD = 3.3 V, 5.0 V)
- : S rank；between outputs ± 1.5 % (max)
- : S rank；between devices: ± 1.5 % (max)
- : N rank；between outputs ± 2.5 % (max)
- : N rank；between devices: ± 2.5 % (max)
- Output voltage : VOUT = 17 V (max)
- High-speed output switching : twOE(L) = 25 ns (min), tor = 30ns (typ.), tof = 10ns (typ.)
- There is TC62D749 as an output switching high-speed version of this product.
- I/O interface : CMOS interfaces (Schmitt trigger input)
- Data transfer frequency : fSCK = 25 MHz (max)
- Operation temperature range : Topr = −40 to 85 °C
- Power-on-reset function built-in. (When the power supply is turned on, internal data is reset)
- Package : SSOP24-P-300-1.00B
13 x 6 x 1.5