Single circuit connectors can be polarized, spaced, and mounted as desired with the aid of keys, spacers, and mounting adapters. Connectors may be used infree hanging applications.
Each connector may be joined (stacked) with other connectors on all four sides. A built-in positive locking feature ensures that the stacked connectors have maximum resistance to shock and vibration.
- High current handling capability: 31 amperes maximum depending on application
- Modular housings for multiple connector applications
- Assortment of mounting accessories available
- Interlock between adjacent housings to assist assembly
- Precision formed contacts available in strip form for high-speed automatic machine application or loose piece for hand tool application
- Integral stainless steel locking spring in housing for contact retention and reliable contact performance
- Choice of silver or gold plated copper contacts
- Housing of impact resistant thermoplastic
- Accepts wire size range 18 – 12 AWG [.811 – 3.09 mm2]
- Positive electrical continuity provided by self-cleaning wiping action of mated contacts
ECCN / UNSPSC