This single 2-input positive-OR gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G32 performs the Boolean function Y+ A ) Bor Y + A • B in positive logic.
NanoStar and Nano Free package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using thedie as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs,preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
- Available in the Ultra-Small 0.64 mm2 Package (DPW) with 0.5-mm Pitch
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tp
- of 3.6 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JES
- 78, Class II
- Protection Exceeds JES
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Maximum Operating Supply Voltage
Maximum Propagation Delay Time @ Maximum CL
Maximum Quiescent Current
-40 to 85 °C
Minimum Operating Supply Voltage
ECCN / UNSPSC